Ad Ops Integrations Engineer
Update day: 06-06-2023
Category: Marketing / PR Mechanical / Technical High Technology Electrical / Electronics
About Moat Analytics
We help brands and media companies push the envelope on privacy-friendly models of advertising, help them make sound product decisions that involve running fewer ads, help make their ads load faster, fight botnets, and strive to de-fund fake news. Our mission is to help the world’s top publishers and marketers make smarter decisions through real-time data. Our analytics and intelligence software is used by Forbes, CondÃ© Nast, Kellogg’s, P&G, Spotify, and hundreds of other major platforms and advertisers, and we have unique measurement integrations into Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube. We are a part of the Oracle Data Cloud.
About the Opportunity
- Own end to end tagging and implementation for display, video, mobile web, and OTT ads for publisher and platform clients.
- Perform quality assurance testing of display and video creatives to debug and confirm functionality.
- Communicate with clients on an ongoing basis to analyze needs and map the best route for product implementation and execution.
- Analyze client data to provide key insights.
- Coordinate daily with the Account Management, Sales, and Engineering teams to review current and upcoming business strategy.
- Collaborate with Product on implementation and testing of new features both internally and externally.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ yearsâ€™ experience in ad operations/digital online trafficking environment required.
- Previous experience with third party DSP/SSPs and ad servers (Google Ad Stack, Sizmek, AppNexus, Innovid, FreeWheel, Flashtalking, Beeswax, Amobee, The Trade Desk etc.)
- QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID).
- Must possess exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills.
- Strong communication, follow through, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work closely with others as part of a team.
- Deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies.
- Prior experience with advanced analytics tools (Preferred).
About the Team
- We are passionate, excited, and thrive in a fast paced culture.
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies.
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems.
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problemsâ€”looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions.
Coordinates all aspects of internal information system-specific projects from initiation to delivery. Projects often involve network, server, or software implementation and upgrades, PC deployment and the like.
Coordinates work performed by IT staff and internal customers/partners by defining project specifications, performing feasibility and needs/impact assessments. Develops detailed project plans and manages all implementation processes including resource allocation, progress tracking, monitoring change control process, testing, documentation, training and on-time delivery within budget constraints.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. Fully competent in own area of expertise. May have project lead role and or supervise lower level personnel. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Typically 5 years of project management, product design or related experience needed.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 Up to £50,000 a year⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £47,000 a year⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £50,000 a year⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £55,000 a year⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £25,000 - £40,000 a year⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £40,000 - £45,000 a year⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 London