Update day: 29-02-2024
Job type: Temporary
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000
We are looking for someone to join us on a 12 month FTC to assist the Head of Business Support and the Chief Lending Officer on our non-performing loan books in both Real Estate and Asset Finance.
The ideal candidate would monitor, and control loan account arrears following our Arrears Procedures to minimise risk of loss and actively manage a portfolio of customers who are experiencing financial distress, with loans of up to £10m.
Do you have knowledge and understanding of the identification and treatment of Vulnerable Customers?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
For this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience in either a real estate lending or distressed portfolio management role
- A proven record of success in commercial banking relationship management and sector specialism including Real Estate lending, Asset Finance, Classic Cars and the SME market.
- Ability to advise and support borrowers in developing and implementing optimal strategies to return loans to performing status.
- Good understanding of Conduct and TCF requirements relevant to Real Estate and Asset Finance lending
- An understanding of the identification and treatment of Vulnerable Customers
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills developed from a credit-based background or similar, including annual accounts/cashflow/MI analysis.
What we offer
- 10% employer pension contributions
- 10% Profit Share Bonus scheme
- 30 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Sell Holiday scheme
- 50% of time Work from Home Policy as standard and other flexible working options welcomed
- Private Medical Insurance (AXA) including optical and dental cover from day one
- Life Cover at 4x salary from day one
- Income Protection cover
- Interest-free personal loans for various purposes
- Perkbox membership (discounts on shopping, restaurants, cinema, and lots more)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay policies
- Free tea, coffee and milk, Christmas and summer parties, a Colleague Forum, a Green Environmental Action Team, numerous opportunities to give back to the community, and more …
Diversity and Inclusion
Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best. We are committed to equal treatment of all colleagues and potential colleagues, including those with criminal records. If you are successful in your application for employment, we will carry out pre-employment screening including use of the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
For a full job description, please email email@example.com
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £45,000/yr - £60,000/yr⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Derby, East Midlands
💸 £40,000/yr - £47,000/yr⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Loughborough, East Midlands
💸 £39,036/yr - £53,529/yr⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Ripley, East Midlands
💸 £45,000/yr - £45,000/yr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Nottingham, East Midlands
💸 £30,000 - £40,000⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 Derby, East Midlands