Call Centre Advisor
Update day: 26-05-2023
Location: Eastleigh South East
Category: Consulting / Customer Service Sales
Job type: Full-time
We are looking for a driven and friendly individual to complement our existing team based at Eastleigh (Leigh Road).
Working alongside an experience service department, this stimulating role will require you to manage all customer enquiries and bookings confidently and courteously over the phone and online, quickly assessing their needs and responding to any queries. With a friendly and professional approach, you will have excellent organisational skills to promptly and accurately arrange MOT, service and repair bookings whilst delivering a high level of customer service.
As well as a competitive salary, we offer a structured career with the opportunity for personal development and training within our rewarding environment. In addition, you can expect the following benefits:
- Bespoke induction and learning programme and comprehensive ongoing training throughout your career;
- Enhanced family leave benefit;
- Life Insurance;
- Bupa Healthcare Cash Plan for you and your family;
- Opportunity to join the company pension scheme;
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing with length of service;
- Discounts on new vehicle, used vehicle, service and parts purchases;
- Various perks and discounts with high street and online retailers and services.
- Excellent telephonist manner, along with the ability to communicate in an engaging and friendly manner;
- Confidence to talk to customers over the phone and through Web Chat to quickly understand their individual requirements;
- Previous experience in a target driven sales environment, telesales, or a call centre/customer service department (preferable);
- Accurate data input, good attention to detail and experience of managing your own workload;
- Knowledge of how to upsell and overcome objections whilst having a highly customer focused attitude; and
- Good IT skills with experience of Microsoft Office.
Hendy Group is a family-run business with over 40 dealerships, which cover in excess of 75 franchise locations throughout the South Coast. At Hendy, we aim to deliver a premium experience as we have done for more than 160 years, all in an effort to achieve our vision of delivery 100% customer and colleague satisfaction; our forward-thinking, progressive outlook perfectly complements our values, with honesty, quality, care and customer service at the heart of the company, as they have been since 1859.
If you possess the necessary experience and skills and would like to be part of Hendy Group’s success, select Apply Now.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £23,352 a year⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Eastleigh, South East
💸 Up to £10.42 an hour⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Worthing, South East
💸 £36,000 - £42,000 a year⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Richmond, South East
💸 £11.15 an hour⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Greenhithe, South East
💸 £43,500 - £56,000 a year⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
💸 £21,000 - £22,000 a year⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
💸 £22,627 - £23,529 a year⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Southampton, South East
⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Enfield, South East
💸 £11.15 an hour⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Southampton, South East