Civils Supervisor - North West
Update day: 25-05-2023
Location: Haydock North West
Job type: Full-time
Responsible for overseeing all field activities and staff to ensure that production, financial control, and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
Principal duties include working with the in house/contracted workforce to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective approach is used to deliver an outstanding level of service whilst maintaining the highest standards of health, safety, and quality.
With assistance from the management team, you will also demonstrate and develop financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each scheme.
Skills & Qualifications required:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and a can-do approach to work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proficient IT skills
· NRSWA Unit 10 very desirable· EUSR and SSSTS desirable
*Role & Responsibilities:
· Regular reviews of project status ensuring all options have been considered and evaluated to improve construction performance
· Challenging the Management team to ensure the most efficient and cost-effective approach is used to deliver outstanding projects
· Promoting Near Miss and Positive Intervention reporting
· Strong leadership with employees on site with a key focus on driving production and performance
· Efficient communication and engagement with the Management team
· Quality Assurance to client specification
· Control of site environmental issues
· Development of strong team working relationships
· Ensuring all project KPI`s and SLA`s are achieved
· Uploading documents to Company systems as and when necessary, in line with business requirements
· Ensuring crews complete daily risk assessments and safe-to-work apps
· Complete monthly van and tooling audits
· Complete weekly plant audits
· Ensuring correct data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build drawings is used by crews
· Live quality and NRSWA compliance audits whilst job are in flight, and retro audits after job completion through the app
· Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
What can we give back to you?
- PAYE competitive salary
- As well as your traditional benefits such as holidays and pension schemes, our core is to invest in our employee’s development through continuous training and up-skilling
- Offering career development and opportunities for progression through the business
- Access to exclusive events, shopping deals, giveaways and travel discounts
- Heavily discounted Virgin Media products, including broadband and TV services
- Refer a Friend scheme offering cash bonuses of up to £1000
Who are we?
With a core focus on network build, installation and maintenance nationally, Comex 2000 is an established partner of choice in the telecommunications industry. For over 20 years, Comex 2000 has provided a full turnkey service, getting homes and business connected.
With over 750 staff across the UK, we believe that the diversity of our workforce enhances company culture by embracing the various experiences and perspectives of our employees. We want to continue building a workforce that is reflective of the diverse culture of our customers and community. As a result, we will continue to drive diversity and encourage opportunities for employment through our close partnerships within the ex-military community and women engineering institutions.
We believe that our commitment to the continuous investment in people and technology keeps us at the forefront of the telecommunications industry. This investment has enhanced our skills and understanding and continues to increase our footprint in the telecommunications sector. Our continuous investment in our people has aided our successful delivery to our key clients, including Virgin Media, Community Fibre, GigaClear, Zayo and many more.
Our colleagues work professionally, with a right first-time approach. We welcome individuals to be part of Comex 2000 and strengthen our ever-growing team.
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- SSSTS (preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Haydock, North West
⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Penrith, North West
Network Operations Technician - Home Based - Meraki, Aruba, Cisco and more💸 £26,500 - £32,500 a year⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 £350 - £450 a week⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
⏰ 13-06-2023🌏 Bolton, North West
💸 £35,000 - £75,000 a year⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Chester, North West
💸 £37,000 - £40,000 a year⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Wigan, North West
💸 From £22,100 a year⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 £35,000 - £40,000 a year⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Crewe, North West
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Penrith, North West