Customer Service Advisor - No evenings or weekends!
Update day: 25-05-2023
Location: Rotherham Yorkshire and the Humber
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Job type: Full-time
Salary: From £21,255 a year
If you are looking for a career and not just a job, read on!
If you are looking to make a real difference every day and have a positive impact on customers lives, read on!
Job title:Customer Service Advisor - No evenings or weekends!
What will you deliver?
Following a full 3 weeks of training, this permanent role of Customer Service Advisor at Capita will require you to:
- Work in our super-friendly Sheffield city centre location, you’ll learn how to handle enquiries from both potential and current customers.
- The more you know about our products and services, the better you’ll do.
- We’ll make sure you’re fully trained before you start taking calls and we will continue providing you with one to one coaching and ongoing support throughout your journey with us.
- Understand our customers’ needs and try to find a suitable solution for them.
- Build a rapport with our customers and focus on delivering the right package to the right customers.
What can we offer you?
In this role, you would have the opportunity to add real value from the outset and and for a company that is a truly exciting and inclusive place to work. We offer a salary starting at £21,255
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday. No evenings or weekends.
- You’ll also benefit from FREE on-site parking at our Sheffield office. Don’t drive? Don’t worry! We have a shuttle bus to & from Sheffield office to Sheffield station! Which is FREE of charge to all Capita employees
- 20 days’ holiday (rising to 24) with the opportunity to buy extra leave, plus bank holidays
- Access to Capita Perks at work scheme entitling you to amazing discounts, offers and services across hundreds of market leading retailers, outlets, restaurants, and Gyms.
- Weekly and monthly incentives where you can win vouchers, early finishes, days off and more
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
Who are we looking for?
- Customer service experience in call centre or retail (essential).
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Confident and effective communicator.
- The ability to solve customer problems and seek guidance if required to resolve the issue.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- I.T literate.
Who are we?
Founded in 2006, Capita Trading has grown and developed into working on behalf of some the UK’s biggest brands. Specialising in acquisitions and retentions for multimedia and utilities, we put the customer experience to forefront for all our clients, maintaining excellent relationships and delivering incredible results.
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to register, apply and track your progress! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.
Due to updated legislation, how you complete ‘proof of right to work checks’ in the UK has changed.
- If you have a valid passport: a digital ID verification will be completed as part of your pre-employment checks.
- If you don’t have a valid passport, or you opt out of the digital ID verification process: you’ll need to travel to one of our designated Capita offices as part of your ID verification checks before we can confirm your start date. At the office, your ID will be checked and signed off by a designated manager.
Please note that you’ll need to complete your ID verification checks before you start your role with Capita.
ID verification checks can be done by visiting one of the following Capita offices:
- Capita Park, Meadows Road, Wath Upon Dearne, Rotherham, S63 5DJ
- Hartshead House, 2 Cutlers Gate, Sheffield, S4 7TL
- Arlington Business Centre), Millshaw Park Lane, Leeds, LS11 0PA
- Chester Road, Preston Brook, Runcorn, WA7 3QA
- Tulketh Mill, Balcarres Road, Preston, PR2 2DY
- India Mill, Bolton Road, Darwen, BB3 1AE
- Glasgow Skypark, Elliot Square, Lancefield Quay, Glasgow, G3 8EP
Time Type:Full time
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £24,863 a year⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Chesterfield, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £21,255 a year⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £27.76 - £37.20 a day⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 Middlesbrough, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £10.90 an hour⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Bridlington, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Scarborough, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 From £21,255 a year⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Rotherham, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £350 - £450 a week⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £10.73 an hour⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Castleford, Yorkshire and the Humber