Día de actualización: 13-02-2024
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoJob DescriptionAt F5, we strive to bring a better digital world to life. Our teams empower organizations across the globe to create, secure, and run applications that enhance how we experience our evolving digital world. We are passionate about cybersecurity, from protecting consumers from fraud to enabling companies to focus on innovation.Everything we do centers around people. That means we obsess over how to make the lives of our customers, and their customers, better. And it means we prioritize a diverse F5 community where each individual can thrive.F5 technologies are at the heart of modern applications that are enabling digital transformation across the globe. We give the world’s largest businesses, service providers, governments, and consumer brands the ability to securely deliver every app, anywhere-with confidence. We do this by working collaboratively in an innovative environment, helping each other succeed. We take great pride in being trusted advisers to our customers, offering the best solutions for their interests. If our mission and culture excite you, we would love to talk to you!We currently are seeking an experienced individual to manage our Global BT Account .This role is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges and to generate value for our customers and F5. The successful candidate will require critical thinking and planning skills coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities. You’ll be responsible for leading all facets of the relationship with BT, while ensuring revenue goals are being met. You’ll maintain contact at relevant levels in the accounts focusing on strategic nature of the relationship and be able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels. Develops opportunities across the F5 solution portfolio while effectively selling solutions and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence and build trusting relationships.Responsibilities
- Primary point-of-contact for the BT accounts. Maintains contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature operational aspects of handling the accounts.
- Sells the organization’s products or services to and maintains relationships with existing named accounts. Responsible for growing and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats.
- Prepares formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization including executives, leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making processes and overcomes objectives to closure in a professional and effective manner.
- Responsible for identifying and driving partner relationships development and management and for facilitating executive-level relationships between the customer, F5 and its partners.
- Facilitate communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets.
- Must understand customer’s organization’s business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how F5’s technical valuable solutions will address those needs.
- Research and develop potential projects/opportunities within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and converts these to closed deals.
- Resolve market strategies and goals for each product and service, while understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts.
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support teams (inside sales, systems engineering, sales management).
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process. Ensure SalesForce is utilized appropriately and maintained.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis.
- Develops strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates assets to ensure goals are met.
- Provides regular updates to senior sales and operations staff concerning account issues.
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals.
- Help drive the development of Managed Security Services that embed F5 technology as part of the accounts .
- Considered a trusted resource by customer base and a specialist in the field.
- Has credibility to influence at senior levels within named account e.g. Senior Executive/Board/Chair.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Significant direct work experience with BT.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Requires specialized knowledge in networking products, preferably those of F5 and NGINX
- Experience with Internet related software or systems
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent solution selling and presentation abilities
- Excellent client interfacing and customer-focused approach
- Ability to provide and work from a home office located within the territory
- Willingness to meet the customer face to face (if circumstances permit)
- Experience in Core Mobile Networks Solutions & Security a plus
- Knowledge in Data Center architectures, from classical to cloud-native a plus
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 £50,000/yr - £70,000/yr⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 £25,500/yr - £40,000/yr⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 Blackburn, North West
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Chester, North West
💸 £110,000 - £120,000⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Manchester, North West
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Chorley, North West
💸 £24,000/yr - £40,000/yr⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Manchester, North West
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 £30,000/yr - £50,000/yr⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 Up to £55,000 a year⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Bury, North West
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Liverpool, North West