Día de actualización: 16-02-2024
Categoría: IT - Software
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
Here at Calyx, our mission is to shape the future of clinical research. Backed by decades of diverse global experience and the brightest minds in the industry, with our industry leading technology solutions, we support the Clinical Research industry bring new, advanced medical treatments to market, faster.
At Calyx, we are one team. We learn, grow and win together. Wherever you are in the world, by working for Calyx you will be supported by a team whose values and goals match your own and who are passionate about helping others. Are you ready. To help us. Change the World.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Engineer to join our growing Research and Development team. Using Power BI and other analysis services, we bring Business Intelligence to the Clinical Trial industry. You will be joining a highly collaborative agile development team who like to share ideas, learn from others and push the team to better ways of working.
You will primarily be developing BI reports for clinical trial information across our various product lines, however you will also be involved in a variety of other reporting areas, including defect management, infrastructure costs, facilities and more.
Within our team you will engage in an environment where innovation can thrive. You will have space to take your ideas, develop and realise them in cross-functional department, working with wider areas of the business on a range of software and data platforms and projects, solving interesting and complex problems.
We are happy to consider individuals with a broad range of experience levels for this position - whether you’re an entry level candidate or a seasoned BI Engineer, we will happily consider your application.
This role is based in our state of the art Nottingham city centre office, however we are happy to consider a hybrid working arrangement for the right person. Roughly, you would be expected to be office based 3 times a week with the remaining time working remotely.
- Design and build Business Intelligence Reporting using Power BI and other Analysis Services
- Help to design and build data pipelines and data models
- Work closely with stakeholders and Business Analysts in converting requirements to products
- Work as part of a cross-functional Agile development team consisting software engineers, BI engineers, testers, architects and product owners to deliver robust Business Intelligence solutions
- Approach work with a mindset that embraces Agile principles and culture
- Demonstrate continuous improvement as an individual and actively support the continuous improvement of your team in partnership with senior staff and engineering management
- Help to troubleshoot functional and performance issues in both development and production environments
- Ensure project deliverables (reports, data pipelines, software and documentation) adhere to industry regulatory and company standards and SOPs.
- Liaise with other teams and key individuals in a cross-functional dev-ops environment
- Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience using Power BI and SQL in a data reporting capacity.
- Strong data visualization skills; good ability to tell the story of the data.
- Experience with data manipulation and modelling.
- Understanding of different data storage and analysis services, such as SQL Server, Spark, Cosmos and Data Lakes.
- Experience of working in cross-functional agile teams and agile ceremonies, such iteration planning, retrospectives, and demos.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Willingness to interact with senior colleagues and management within engineering.
- A positive attitude with a desire to learn & continue improving.
Your work will directly impact the lives of patients around the globe, so you can log off every day knowing your work is making a real difference in the world. Please apply with your full resume for more details.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 £39,036/yr - £53,529/yr⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Ripley, East Midlands
💸 £100,000/yr - £110,000/yr⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Northampton, East Midlands
💸 £45,000/yr - £55,000/yr⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Derby, East Midlands
💸 £80,000/yr - £100,000/yr⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Derby, East Midlands
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Northampton, East Midlands
💸 £35,392 - £42,618⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £45,000/yr - £60,000/yr⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £40,000/yr - £45,000/yr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £45,000/yr - £60,000/yr⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Derby, East Midlands
⏰ 17-03-2024🌏 Hinckley, East Midlands