Día de actualización: 14-02-2024
Categoría: Arquitectura / Diseño de Interiores
Contenido de trabajo
Job Title: Feature Lead
Corporate Title:Vice President
This role is responsible for providing leadership, technical direction, and oversight to a team as they deliver technology solutions. Key responsibilities of the role include developing solutions and processes for delivering features based on their knowledge of design/architectural patterns and Agile/DevOps practices. This role ensures the systems design and requirements are aligned to achieve the desired business outcomes, and that team practices and coding/quality principles are aligned to achieve the desired technology outcomes. They have built significant experience through multiple software implementations and have developed both depth and breadth in a number of technical competencies.
- Product Owner
- Scrum Master
- Development Team
- Architecture Team
- Quality Assurance
- Production Operations
- Accountable for design, development, and delivery of product features for a global access management platform.
- Ensure application of enterprise standards for solution design, coding, and quality.
- Ensures solution meets product acceptance criteria with minimal technical debt.
- Responsible for compliance and security items and audit support at the team level.
- Acts as a liaison for production activities/issues.
- Works with Product Owner to ensure that product backlog/requirements are healthy, with clear acceptance criteria.
- Guides the team on work breakdown and execution.
- Plays a team lead role (as an individual contributor) and mentors the team.
- Guides team members with skills and practices (planning & estimation, peer reviews and other engineering practices).
- Identifies skill and role gaps and works with Technology Manager to address them.
- Works with Technology Manager in creating resource contingency plans where required.
CST Dev & Manage group provides shared software development, application management and control governance to increase efficiency and effectiveness of controls for GIS Cyber Security Defense (CSD) and others, the GIS Agile development proponent.
Our team is distributed across the US, EMEA and APAC. We collaborate often and place communication high on our priority list. The team has global presence and the role will require regular interactions with the US and APAC team members
- Highly skilled and experienced developer. Good level of hands on experience in either Java or Typescript, preferably both.
- Deep technical understanding of technologies used to build and deliver applications (e.g. database, backend, middleware, frontend, CI/CD components).
- Experience in data access technologies and patterns including relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modelling is required
- Knowledge of solution documentation and a clear ability to communicate complex technical requirements and concepts to people at different levels of technical understanding.
- Experience working with stakeholders, expectation setting, understanding the problem, driving consensus and delivering desired outcomes
- Experience in software development and solution architecture including best practices and advantageous design patterns.
- Good understanding of Identity and Access Management,
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy are essential
Bank of America:
Every day, across the globe, our employees bring a commitment to our purpose and to driving responsible growth by living our values: deliver together, act responsibly, realize the power of our people and trust the team. A key aspect of driving responsible growth is doing so in a sustainable manner, a critical pillar of which is being a great place to work for our teammates.
In line with these values, in EMEA we have 9 Employee Networks, a wide range of Sports & Social clubs, and other development and networking opportunities so that you can enjoy a range of experiences and connect with colleagues across the bank. We also offer exclusive discounts to some of the most iconic cultural experiences for you to enjoy in your spare time outside of work. Learn more about our benefits here.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mind-set are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and ensure that no applicant is subject to less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, age, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, responsibilities for dependants, physical or mental disability. The Bank selects candidates for interview based on their skills, qualifications and experience.
We strive to ensure that our recruitment processes are accessible for all candidates and encourage any candidates to tell us about any adjustment requirements. As part of our standard hiring process to manage risk, please note background screening checks will be conducted on all hires before commencing employment.
Hours Per Week:35
Referral Bonus Amount:0
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Guildford, South East
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Hook, South East