Día de actualización: 09-02-2024
Categoría: IT - Software
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoWalter Tools is one of the world’s leading metal working companies, bursting with empowered people and industry leading solutions in metal cutting. To continue to enable both our Walter GoGlobal2025 and Group Digital Shift strategies we are scaling up our Digital Transformation & IT organization. Within our mission to provide digital solutions that support our customers and enhance our brand promise “Engineering Competent”, we’re currently advancing our global sales & marketing solutions’ portfolio, working with an established SAP based core.
We’re now looking for an experienced and agile leader to join our global IT & Digital Transformation team and support us in developing best-fit solutions and capabilities to enable our business growth strategy. We offer you an exciting digital arena, where customer focus, new challenges, innovation and collaboration are part of our culture.
You’re responsible for development and operation of our Global Sales & Marketing systems and digital products/solutions. Together with your teams, you consult and support our Sales & Marketing function as a trusted IT Business Partner in the effective usage of technology and digital capabilities driving value creation for our customers, partners, and users. Included in your mission is to:
- Provide consultancy, services, solutions and overall support to enable our business growth strategy.
- Work with Sales & Marketing leadership to set and execute a value-creation-focused digital strategy inclusive of customer experience and market differentiating solutions.
- Accelerate internal and field processes digitalization, adoption of best practices to drive speed, efficiency and sustainability gains.
- Optimize and develop business capabilities across Sales & Marketing operations covering ERP SAP S/4HANA transactional core, CRM, marketing automation and customer insights platforms.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality business projects, supporting the business from ideation to go-live as well as with further optimizations and maintenance.
- Coordinate internal and external project resources during the implementation and rollout of project solutions.
- Drive transformation towards a global and agile organization supporting SAP, digital services and web solutions.
- Drive adoption of standard ways of working and best practices specifically in configuration design and solution deployment.
- Lead M&A/acquired businesses integration related sales & marketing workstreams and contributing teams to enable integration synergies.
- Engage and manage external partnerships in support of the overall Sales & Marketing solutions portfolio.
As a good leader, you’re characterized by strong interpersonal and engagement skills – making you great at onboarding teams on a strategic roadmap, sharing a vision and communicating and collaborating closely with the business. You have a high sense of responsibility, service and proactivity, while at the same time being creative, agile and curious. With strong intercultural competence, you easily interact with a high number of stakeholders in our complex environment. Add the following qualifications and you have what it takes to really thrive in this role:
- University degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline with an information technology focus or comparable practical business experience.
- 10+ years of experience in leading IT consultancy and support to Sales operations ideally covering also Marketing business capabilities systems/digital enablers of which at least 5 years in a managerial role.
- Strong experience of SAP ERP ideally S/4HANA
- Experience of integrating best-of-breed 3rd party solutions (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with the SAP ERP core.
- Deep understanding of structured and process-oriented application design.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Application Lifecycle and Business Process Management with SAP Solution Manager.
- Strong skills in analyzing business requirements.
- Exposure to DevOps environment is a plus.
- Strong ability to lead and drive change in a complex environment.
- Strong ability to build top performing and engaged global teams.
- Fluency in English
Walter offers a highly competitive performance-based compensation program and generous benefit package that includes paid vacation and holidays, flexible worktime, health program, pension plan. We provide a supportive way of working and appreciation towards people efforts and results, a challenging and creative working environment.
Our company and culture
At Walter, we bring pioneering metal and machining solutions to the world of manufacturing – covering areas such as turning, drilling, threading and milling. We’re proud of the “Engineering Kompetenz” we offer our broad range of customers in every stage of their machining processes, and the way we collaborate to help them excel in performance, process reliability and productivity. When it comes to our people, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background forms the best foundation for achieving great results. Visit our LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us and our products further.
The recruitment process is ongoing. Please submit your application no later than 30th of January 2023. Read more about Walter Tools and apply by visiting the career section on walter-tools.com (Job ID: R0049424). Please apply with your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV and references).
For more information about this exciting job, please contact:
Gabriele Hofer, HR Manager Walter Tools, firstname.lastname@example.org
We have already decided on which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to use, and respectfully decline any additional contacts.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 £45,000/yr - £48,000/yr⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
⏰ 31-03-2024🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 £45,500/yr - £60,200/yr⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Warwick, West Midlands
💸 £40,000/yr - £50,000/yr⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Coleshill, West Midlands
💸 £60/hr - £68/hr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Hereford, West Midlands
💸 £45,000/yr - £50,000/yr⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Redditch, West Midlands
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 Gaydon, West Midlands
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Worcester, West Midlands
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Cannock, West Midlands
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Telford, West Midlands