Día de actualización: 14-02-2024
Categoría: Educación / Entrenamiento
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Salario: £33,114 - £37,804 a year
Contenido de trabajo
- Working with and supporting the LISS DTP Deputy Director for Training to coordinate the delivery of the LISS DTP Core and Advanced Methods Training Programme, including scheduling delivery, liaising with course convenors, and supporting the Deputy Director to evaluate and review the training provision to meet student training needs.
- Monitoring and analysing various aspects of the DTP Student experience, and reporting findings to the LISS DTP Core Management group.
- Being responsible for oversight and maintenance of student records on the LISS DTP Student Database and external (UKRI) database Je-S.
- Reporting to the LISS DTP Manager on budget monitoring budget, particularly in respect to the LISS DTP Core and Advanced Methods Training budget; processing payments to students and training course providers.
- Deputising for the LISS DTP Manager and supporting with all administrative activity in the DTP as required.
- To coordinate (working with the LISS DTP Deputy Director, Training) the LISS DTP Core and Advanced Methods Training programme and LISS DTP Writing Programme; including the planning of workshops and induction activities (in-person and online), room bookings, student registration (Skills Forge and Course Listings), and feedback; liaising with module convenors and central services as required.
- To manage dissemination of information about the LISS DTP Core and Advanced Methods Training programme to students, supervisors and Pathway Leads via appropriate channels.
- To monitor various aspects of LISS DTP student experiences, for example, student attendance to LISS DTP Core and Advanced Methods Training and LISS DTP Writing Programme (LISS DTP-funded and affiliate students); progression from Masters to PhD for ‘1+3’ DTP students.
- To provide student experience data, analyses and reports when requested.
- To lead the coordination of LISS DTP events, as directed and required by the LISS DTP Manager
- To support the LISS DTP Manager with studentship administration and to provide consistent programme support in adherence to ESRC/UKRI regulations and College Regulations; monitor and administer suspension and extension requests in collaboration with the Centre for Doctoral Studies and Registry Services Teams.
- To support with student record maintenance and data entry on relevant systems (Je-S and internal student databases); ensuring student records are accurate.
- To support the LISS DTP Manager and the Centre for Doctoral Studies Senior Finance Manager with budget monitoring and payments; administering payments to students and suppliers, overseeing additional funding request schemes (RTSG, Activity Funds), and maintaining other financial records as required.
- To provide high quality and flexible administration to all activity within the LISS DTP, liaising with academics and central professional services staff across the College, and to provide non-academic support to students at all stages of study.
- To support the LISS DTP Team to deliver a high-quality doctoral studies experience for students, supporting with student, applicant, and other stakeholder queries, collaborating with faculty and support staff in other departments and LISS institutions.
- To deputise for the LISS DTP Manager as required, to organise and service meetings as allocated by the LISS DTP Director and Manager and to undertake any other duties that might be reasonably be requested by the LISS Team.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to interact with a wide range of people
- Organisational/time management and prioritisation skills: ability to plan, prioritise and to manage own workload to meet deadlines
- Experience in successful planning and organising events and activities
- Financial Administration and Budget Monitoring Skills
- Accurate work and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills and proficiency with a range of software (including Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook etc)
- High standard of written English, with the ability to write in different styles to suit different audiences and to convey complex information in an accessible manner
- Ability to multitask, to work flexibly to different and competing priorities and demands - using own judgement and initiative when appropriate
- Experience of building an effective network across a complex organisation and with internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Higher Education administration
- Familiarity with UKRI Studentship Regulations and Guidelines
- Experience in working with PGR students
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £36,745/yr - £47,666/yr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £130 - £280 a day⏰ 14-04-2024🌏 London
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £52,000/yr - £57,000/yr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £36,000/yr - £48,000/yr⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 London