Día de actualización: 14-02-2024
Ubicación: North West
Contenido de trabajo
Morrison Telecom Services operates as a Telecommunication Infrastructure Services Company and is part of the Telecom Division of M Group Services. We deliver a range of essential infrastructure services to the utilities, transport, data and telecom sectors across the UK and Ireland.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be part of our City Fibres Team in in Lancashire, Cumbria, Merseyside and Liverpool. You can be based out of any of the following locations with occasional trips to our Gillingham site (Liverpool, Manchester, Kendal, Warrington, Birkenhead, St Helens, Preston, Blackpool, Widnes, Lancaster, Barrow).
As the Project Manageryou will be part of our delivery team who are responsible for end to end delivery of the FTTP (fibre to the premise) build programme. The successful applicant would need to be from a strong flex / fibre background, preferably with Openreach network experience.
You ideally have operational experience (cabling, civils, OH, Splicing) will boast excellent Project Management and clerical skills to enable the team to achieve the project deliverables’.
What will you be doing?
As the Project Manageryou will be responsible for:
- Project Management of operational teams – flex & civils
- Management of Supply chain
- Attend and chair all required meetings both client & MTS / Supply chain
- In-depth knowledge of Openreach specifications & documentation is desirable
- Co-ordination of work stack/multiple contractors/DLO in line with delivery programme, ensuring delays are minimised by resolving operational issues to enable swift job closure and invoicing
- Ensuring prompt and accurate completion and return of relevant compliance documentation
- Ensuring relevant Health and Safety standards are followed and achieved
- Lead and develop a team to successfully meet and exceed both MTS/Openreach expectations
- Jeopardy managing of works to ensure that the required by date delivery and volume delivery targets are met
- Ensure staff/operatives are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible standards
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in Utility Works / Highways works.
- Experienced in FTTP build - Fibre cable installation / splicing / testing.
- Competent in using Microsoft Office products – word, excel etc.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships and exceed client expectations
- The ability to motivate, manage and grow a successful team
- Strong previous experience of the Communications industry at a similar level
- Able to drive/have a valid UK driving license
- Previous experience of a similar role in a similar workstream
- Openreach experience
Why choose us?
We promise development and reward opportunities for those who have the passion, enthusiasm and work ethic to harness them. Our benefits include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Access to our staff discount portal
- Enrolment into our pension plan
- Annual bonus
- Group life assurance
As a member of the Disability Confident Scheme we welcome applications from individuals who consider themselves as having a disability or long-term health condition. Please let us know if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to aid your application and recruitment process.
As a bronze award holder under the Armed Forces Employer Recognition Scheme, we are interested to hear from candidates who are currently serving in the military who may wish to transition to a civilian Job. We also welcome applications from Reservists, Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers, ex-forces personnel and military spouses / partners.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 £34,000 - £36,000 a year⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Liverpool, North West
💸 £25,000 a year⏰ 09-03-2024🌏 Warrington, North West
💸 £25,000 a year⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Manchester, North West