Día de actualización: 13-02-2024
Industria: Software Development
Posición: Mid-Senior level
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
How you’ll make an impact
Working alongside the Sales Director, UK & EMEA, this role is responsible for leading the Sales Operations team. This team is a key part of our UK & EMEA go-to-market operation, powering our Sales and Marketing teams with insights and processes that help Xero continue to serve our purpose of making life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world.
As a leader, you will be responsible for the tools, processes and technologies that support our sales and marketing teams as well as the coaching and development of your team. Your impact will be helping to scale our business in an effective way by improving our sales process, highlighting trends and metrics and enhancing overall sales and marketing performance.
At an extremely exciting point in our growth, this role has a critical role to play in shaping the future of our go-to-market strategy. This is a rare opportunity to have impact in a globally-scaling SaaS business that’s values-driven and has a diverse and inclusive culture.
What you’ll do
- Bring a coaching mindset to develop your team and support their career growth
- Be a key stakeholder in the UK & EMEA sales strategy and wider global sales operations community
- Provide proactive insights into the data behind our sales performance
- Add rigour to our process of building sales targets and compensation planning
- Be the owner of weekly, quarterly and annual sales forecasting
- Be the facilitator of territory planning
- Own our CRM administration, dashboard creation and education
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Optimise our sales operations team for future scale as we continue our hyper-growth
- Contribute to the global Xero sales operations team effectiveness
What you’ll bring with you
- Previous experience in a sales environment
- Advanced knowledge of CRM tool, preferably Salesforce, Excel and Google sheets
- Analytics and reporting expertise
- High level of detail and confidence working with numbers
- Strong organisational skills - both yourself and your team
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration and consultative skills
- Inquisitive and positive mindset in approaching complex problems
- Experience in all aspects of people management within your team including the ongoing performance management, professional skills development, coaching and career progression of the team
What’s in it for you?
- Top-spec MacBook or HP Z-book
- Competitive salary
- Employee Share Plan (own a part of Xero!)
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus an extra 3 days over the Christmas period!)
- 10 days Wellbeing Leave (for sickness, emergencies and taking a mental health break)
- Company Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 4.5%)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- Hybrid, Remote and Flexible Working options available
- And lots more!
What makes a great team? A Diverse Team!
Don’t be put off if you don’t tick all boxes; we know from research that candidates may not apply if they don’t feel they are 100% there yet; the essential experience we need is CRM tool knowledge and someone with a commercial mindset. If you don’t tick the rest we would still love to talk.
We’re committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that is equitable for all!
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 Ryde, South East
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Rochester, South East
⏰ 27-03-2024🌏 Guildford, South East
💸 £40,000 - £60,000⏰ 14-04-2024🌏 Rochester, South East
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Milton Keynes, South East
💸 £80,000/yr - £100,000/yr⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 Brighton & Hove, South East
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 Portsmouth, South East
💸 £30,000/yr - £45,000/yr⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Maidenhead, South East
💸 Up to £35,000 a year⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 Farnborough, South East
💸 £40,000/yr - £70,000/yr⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 Basingstoke, South East