Día de actualización: 21-02-2024
Categoría: Arquitectura / Diseño de Interiores
Contenido de trabajo
Job Title: Senior Landscape Architect
We are an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialists offering a broad range of professional services. Through our work, we make a positive difference in the world.
We’re currently looking for a Senior Landscape Architect to join our award-winning team in London. As a Senior Landscape Architect within Arup, you will be working alongside an unrivalled community of experts, who will support and nurture your growth from the outset. In return, you’ll help us deliver effective and professional services in a wide range of sectors for varied and high-profile clients. The Arup portfolio is exciting and diverse, exposing you to a range of project scales and types, each offering their own opportunity for personal development.
Requirements and skills
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualifications, attributes, and skills as well as an exceptional report writing ability, and an interest in design as part of an integrated assessment process.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- A Masters or Post Graduate Diploma qualification in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Management.
- CMLI accreditation with good knowledge of professional ethics and ethical framework.
- Demonstrable professional experience of landscape architecture (typically 5+ years)
- Strong team working skills, project management experience, particularly working in multi-disciplinary teams including infrastructure, environment and transport.
- Experience of managing projects and fee budgets, or a desire to develop the necessary skills.
- A strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office; experience of using GIS is desirable.
- Focus on detail delivery and strong report writing skills are essential.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the regional markets, the developers and the local planning authorities;
- Specific sector experience in areas such as infrastructure, commercial development, urban regeneration, residential, education, health, energy, historic buildings and landscape planning strategic policy;
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams;
- Has previous track record in building relationships with clients;
- Experience of mentoring, coaching and ideally delivering formal training in business development skills; and
- A designer with strong visual communication skills and an ability to share ideas through sketching and hand drawing
Rewards and benefits
We offer a competitive salary at all levels, and one of the best benefits packages in our sector.
Core benefits include cover under the UK Healthcare Plan (private medical insurance), Life Assurance, Accident Insurance, and Income Protection (long term disability) cover. Core benefits are funded by us and made available to all permanent staff in order to support and safeguard your financial, physical, and mental wellbeing. You will also have access to Choice Benefits to help with your work/life balance and financial security.
In addition, all permanent employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payments per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
Shape your time with us
Our goal is to shape a better world. And to do that, we need to make Arup a phenomenal place to work for everyone. If we want to solve problems for people around the world, we must seek and attract the best people from the widest talent pool and create an environment that supports and includes them. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. This includes people with disabilities, so please discuss any adjustments that you may require throughout the selection and assessment process with your recruitment contact.
At Arup, you’ll be a welcomed member of the team with opportunities to participate in cultural and social events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador) or by joining one of our staff networks for women, culture or LGBT+ people. You’ll have access to a range of flexible working options – whether you’re a parent, a carer, a student, or just have a busy lifestyle - we recognise it’s not always easy to commit to standard working hours so if you’re interested in flexible working, please let us know when you apply, and we’ll discuss how this could work in your role.
Join us in shaping a better world.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcome all qualified applicants. You will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to sex, race, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. We recognise that not all disabilities are visible and will make reasonable adjustments to cater for diverse applicants in the selection and assessment process.
What happens next?
If this could be the next step in your journey, please apply online. All applications will be considered, and we will try our very best to respond to you within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Stay safe online - Arup will never ask for payment or your bank details as part of our recruitment process.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 14-04-2024🌏 London
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £53,560 - £63,481 a year⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 24-03-2024🌏 London