Día de actualización: 18-02-2024
Categoría: Farmacéutica / Química / Biotecnología
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajo
Can you reach people with just a few words?
You express all of your ideas effortlessly, and have the skills to distill other people’s ideas into their best possible form. Your messaging is not only clear and concise, but your medical expertise allows you to convey high-level scientific knowledge in meaningful and comprehensible communications. Does this sound like you? A Senior Medical Writer role with Litmusmay be the perfect place for you.
We are looking for individuals to join our team who bring forward thinking, a solutions focused approach, innovation and energy to the forefront of everything they do.
The primary purpose of this role is to have developed a deep understanding of at least one therapy area. In addition, to supporting the PMW/ EGD in achieving ownership of accounts and the management of high quality outputs from the team.
Litmus Medical Communications acts as a catalyst to accelerate uptake and embed the value of therapies across the product lifecycle, bringing business strategy to science and scientific expertise to your business. With our base in Europe, we are cognizant of the diverse healthcare systems, regulations and market dynamics of the region; however, we are not limited by geography and support our clients at a local, European and global level. Whatever the reach required, we specialize in building relationships, understanding and collaboration between the biopharmaceutical industry and medical/healthcare professionals. We develop a range of strategic solutions based on an understanding of both the objectives and issues of our clients as well as their stakeholders, focusing on facilitating peer-to-peer and scientific communications through a range of channels. As effective and compelling communication is key, whether for a marketing story, scientific data or market access support, we have a dedicated editorial excellence team providing content that can be syndicated to deliver solutions to enhance patient care.
ResponsibilitiesProduct/Task Leadership & Accountability
- Independently manages multiple standard projects and is capable of managing more complex projects with direction.
- Responsible for directing and reviewing output from more junior colleagues.
- Continue to ensure quality control processes are followed and may also provide advice on how these might be tailored or refined
- Drive the day-to-day project management of all assigned projects for a significant workstream within an account and be the primary point of contact for clients and specified external suppliers on those projects
- Develop excellent working partnership with account or project management colleagues
- Contribute to budget management through understanding of project specification and allocated hours
- Responsible for accurate input of all hours worked onto timesheets on a daily basis for self and teams
- Has detailed knowledge of at least one therapy area in it’s entirety, and beyond just the product they are working on
- Pro-actively identify and help secure opportunities for organic business growth
- Can confidently explain the role of medical communications agencies and, in particular, the agency advantage, including the insight-driven approach, and cross-functional collaboration
- Has an good understanding of the overall healthcare industry and applies this to their work
- Provide good mentoring/performance management to one or two colleagues giving constructive, timely, and actionable feedback
- Start to develop softer skills and acts as sounding board for other team members on non-technical issues
- Assume leadership as the day-to-day champion of the brand, internally & externally.
- Support senior staff and build cohesive junior team with solid mentorship and management
- Pro actively contribute to the culture of the wider team
- Pro actively contribute to Company meetings
- Degree Educated
- Strong communications skills, especially in written form
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and good proof reading skills
- Solution focused - suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
- Ability to write at a level appropriate to the target audience
- Demonstrates thorough research & understanding of the therapeutic area & scientific/market environment
- Ability to distill complex data into comprehensive messages
- Develop and deliver scientifically high quality content
- Knowledge of pharma regulations (ABPI)
Litmus is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion and technology; between data, design and human insight. We are able to make those connections because our advertising, public relations, medical communications, digital, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE| How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £42 - £43 an hour⏰ 08-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 07-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 09-04-2024🌏 London
⏰ 09-04-2024🌏 London
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 London