Día de actualización: 14-02-2024
Tipo de empleo: Full-time
Contenido de trabajoFIS
Type Of Hire
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
5 - 10%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About The Team
This is an exciting time to join a rapidly evolving part of a new and dynamic Managed Cloud Services (MCS) Pre-Sales team at FIS covering over 100+ different products. This team is currently spread across all major continents with various expertise and backgrounds. Our team is full of curious and innovative experts who provide outstanding customer experiences and build authentic relationships with all stakeholders.
For help on product knowledge use
What You Will Be Doing
You will be assigned to one or multiple line(s) of business/product to support as part of the MCS Pre-Sales engagement supporting various sales and account management teams. Your primary role is to lead the drive revenue by helping to qualify new business sales opportunities and then bring those qualified opportunities to closure.
You will act as a subject matter expert during the entire sales process cycle (from initial deal qualification until the deal is closed).
- Position FIS Cloud and Managed Services to prospects during the Pre-Sales cycle
- Prepare Proposals and Presentations, considering the overall positioning of the Hosting, Cloud, and Managed Services to best align with the strategic needs of the customers.
- Assist in completion of RFP/RFI and InfoSec due diligence questionnaires as they relate to Cloud and Managed Services offerings.
- Work closely with sales Representatives and the customer across all of their hosting and managed services requirements (Pricing, Requirements, Architecture, Documentation, Legal Reviews...etc)
- Perform Architecture/Technical components overview: Deliver in-depth overview of our technical architectures and cybersecurity guidelines
- Meet and coordinate with internal stakeholders to ensure any non-standard service elements have been properly scrutinized and approved prior to contract execution.
- …and being the Rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
- You have a very Strong Technical Background in Private/Public Cloud Computing and Managed Services
- You have experience with architecting and selling various Managed Services solutions based using defined service frameworks;
- You are able to demonstrate strong analytical capabilities and technical knowledge by providing innovative - yet supportable - solutions;
- You’re armed with excellent written and presentation communication skills, with the capacity to articulate complex technical topics with the ability to adjust message by audience (Executive, IT, Line of Business)
- Proven ability to organize, prioritize, work effectively and independently and meet deadlines
- Completed AWS or Azure Cloud Certification(s)
- Previous experience in Data Center and Cloud Migration
- 5+ years of experience as a pre-sales engineer, solutions engineer, architect, consultant or related operational engineering role.
- A Competitive salary, benefits and commission plan
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A fantastic range of benefits (including private medical cover, dental cover, and travel insurance) designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Haga clic para postularse como candidato gratuito
💸 £35,000 - £40,000⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Sutton, West Midlands
💸 £32,000/yr - £42,000/yr⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 £25,000/yr - £40,000/yr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 Redditch, West Midlands
⏰ 31-03-2024🌏 Tamworth, West Midlands
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 Coventry, West Midlands
💸 £40,000 - £45,000⏰ 15-03-2024🌏 Redditch, West Midlands
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 Coventry, West Midlands
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 Kidderminster, West Midlands
⏰ 28-03-2024🌏 Kidderminster, West Midlands
💸 £11.35 an hour⏰ 15-04-2024🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands