Update day: 29-05-2023
Location: Wolverhampton West Midlands
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 a year
We currently have a brand new opportunity for an experienced finance manager/controller ideally with exposure to manufacturing practices and protocol to join a market leading manufacturing company in the Wolverhampton area.
Based out of the companies head office the role will include but not be limited to the following duties;
- To function as part of the senior management team.
- In close collaboration with the M.D., oversee the implementation of effective financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- In close collaboration with the M.D. and divisional managers, assist in the preparation of budgets and to run the financial accounting system to monitor and control expenditure against these budgets.
- Overall management and supervision of the finance function, ensuring that it produces timely, relevant and accurate reports to the Managing Director and Divisional Management.
- To ensure the preparation of annual statutory accounts where applicable and meet the requirements of external auditors.
- To supervise the accounting, banking and other finance-related roles on a day-to-day basis.
- To contribute to the overall development of accounting systems and processes.
Statutory Accounting and Audit
- Working with external auditors to ensure the preparation, approval and filing of the annual statutory accounts in accordance with legal requirements.
- Providing information and explanations as required to (internal and) external auditors in the carrying out of their duties
- Direct involvement in the planning and supervision of internal divisional stocktakes.
- Control of all foreign exchange transactions.
- Integration of Company Secretary functions and control of Pension scheme administration in due course
- Providing advice to Divisional Management on financial issues as they arise
- Control of all insurance, licensing and patent renewals
- Obtaining legal advice/specific financial related advice from third parties where required.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Managing Director
If you feel this may be of interest or would like to find out about more about the role or how we can support your job search please apply now with an upto date cv as we have a number of senior opportunities available in the local area.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000.00-£65,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £28,000 - £35,000 a year⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 £25,000 a year⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Stoke-on-Trent, West Midlands
💸 £29,937 a year⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Gaydon, West Midlands
💸 £34,506 a year⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
💸 £25,000 a year⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Coventry, West Midlands
💸 £21,575 - £22,777 a year⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Birmingham, West Midlands
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Halesowen, West Midlands
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Cannock, West Midlands
💸 £59,000 - £87,000⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Coventry, West Midlands
⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Shrewsbury, West Midlands