Update day: 07-05-2023
Location: Warrington North West
Category: Arts / Design
Job type: Permanent
We’re a forward-thinking full-service Digital Marketing Agency, servicing a wide range of clients across multiple industries. We have a brilliant opportunity for a talented, creative individual to join the team, develop their skills and play a huge part in our future growth.
We’re looking for someone who has the drive to learn, develop and take the lead on all design projects. We’re a small, young company so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape their own role and future development.
If you have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude and are passionate about developing your skills in a rapidly growing industry, then this is the role for you!
About the role
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Graphic Designer to join The Snap Agency team and help us deliver market-leading creative across all media platforms for our clients.
You’ll be working very closely with the marketing and web development teams, ensuring that all projects are exemplary in their design and delivered with consistency across all channels. You’ll need to be obsessed with design and focused on delivering awesome creativity.
- We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer that specifically has an interest in Digital and Web Design. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate they can design for web-based content including, website and social media design.
- This role also covers a diverse range of marketing collateral – from branding and logo development, packaging, product design and print, right through to art-working, concept design and presentations across a range of industries.
- The position will suit a designer who has an interest in print and digital media and who wants to get involved in all aspects of the design business from research and concept right through to artwork and implementation.
- You will be involved in contributing to brainstorm sessions with new design ideas and will take responsibility across multiple tasks and projects to run them on time, within the scope and to a high standard, continually prioritising and adapting as you go.
- Researching new design trends and gathering innovative ideas for improving visual design is a key skill required. Strong skills in layout, colour and typography are essential.
- You will demonstrate strong organisational skills and be able to work with minimal supervision on a daily basis, documenting and filing your designs as you go onto our server for the team to access.
- You need to have excellent time management skills and be able to manage multiple projects on a daily basis, demonstrating flexibility as the workflow requires and calm under pressure.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Degree in graphic design or equivalent Visual arts BS/BA – both for print and digital
- Fluency in adobe creative suite across all standard disciplines, in-design, illustrator, Photoshop on apple mac with excellent IT skills.
- Experience in both Print and Digital design is essential.
- Strong awareness of the latest design trends and how to apply them within a commercial environment.
- Exceptional communication skills – verbally, written and visual.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure and consistently display an exceptional eye for detail.
- Proactive and able to show initiative and creative ideas to elevate the studio’s production routine and business.
- Able to manage and deliver a wide range of projects and used to prioritising a large workload
- Incredible attention to detail
- Can-do attitude
- Casual Dress
- Sick Pay
- Company Pension
- Work on exciting and challenging projects
- Christmas off (usually around 2 weeks)
- Birthday as an extra day off
Reference ID: TSAMWGD1021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Graphic design: 1 year (preferred)
- Web design: 2 years (preferred)
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £10.50 - £12.50 an hour⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Chorley, North West
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 £380 - £430 a week⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Oldham, North West
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
💸 Up to £40,000 a year⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Chorley, North West
⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Runcorn, North West
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Runcorn, North West
💸 £10.52 an hour⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Bury, North West
💸 £24,000 - £35,459 a year⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Manchester, North West