Update day: 02-03-2024
Category: Marketing / PR
Swytch is changing the way we move. We fundamentally believe that transport shouldn’t cost the Earth - so we’ve made it our mission to make electric transport accessible to everybody.
Since launching in 2017 we have reached over 70,000 customers, across 80 countries who have collectively ridden over 15 million miles! Since then, we have raised over $8M to scale our operations and supercharge our product development.
Founded by engineers and cycling enthusiasts Oliver Montague and Dmitro Khroma, Swytch is a close-knit team dedicated to creating low carbon transport solutions which are fun to use and good for the planet. We’re now growing our team to keep up with the unprecedented demand for our technology, and to help us lead the electric transport revolution:
Check out our latest campaign: Indiegogo Campaign - https://youtu.be/RGCNW2KOtIE
This opportunity is for a Influencer Marketing Manager to develop content creator campaigns and strategy mainly through YouTube, to increase our brand awareness, social engagement, follower growth and website traffic. As the brand continues to grow, this will be a pivotal role in helping to drive awareness and consideration.
You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations of Swytch’s content marketing activity, working with creators in the product/review/tech/transportation space. You will champion innovation and think creatively to implement and evolve a high standard of influencer campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who lives and breathes social media (particularly YouTube) and are ready to hit the ground running! The role is heavily skewed towards fast-paced, engaging video content, working closely with the best content creators out there to make exciting videos that audiences will love.
- You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the influencer/content creator strategy goals in the across the UK, US and EU.
- Identifying and liaising with relevant influencers, negotiating fair rates for content, and ensuring the relevant agreements are in place.
- Driving creative and innovative ideas for influencers in collaboration with the team - making sure that the ideas are tailored to our target market and their buyer behaviour. We love close partnerships with our content creators!
- Updating Influencer supporting documents using internal data models and external platforms to ensure that decisions are backed up with relevant data.
- You will develop and manage relationships with a group of relevant influencers using internal and external tools to meet the set objectives.
- Collaborating with the wider team, you will develop high-performing influencer campaigns with a particular focus on making the best, most engaging content on YouTube. Video views, engagement and brand awareness are targets we love to focus on.
- Budget management (including handling invoices), ensuring campaigns are on budget and return on investment is maximised.
- Track and report on the performance of the channel across multiple platforms, using the data to guide you in your search for the next opportunity.
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, and target audiences.
- You will support on delivering channel-specific strategies and action plans with a key focus on YouTube, as well as Instagram, and TikTok.
- Working with the creative and content team to ensure the brand is aligned and the content being created is in line with the department’s strategies.
- Work with the creator to get creative rights to the content to enable us to use the video footage for paid ads.
- You will stay up to date with all the latest social media trends and industry insights in our main territories.
- Demonstrable and relevant social media marketing experience, in a direct-to-consumer, social-first brand.
- Clear interest and understanding of influencers and the impact that they can have on business performance.
- Experienced in building and delivering successful campaigns, with results to back it up.
- Experience in negotiating and closing paid influencer collaborations.
- Up to date understanding of social media marketing particularly on Youtube. Experience on other channels like Instagram and TikTok an advantage.
- A complete understanding of the brand’s target market and how to communicate with it.
- Great communication and organisational skills with the ability to influence and negotiate with both internal and external teams.
- High energy, motivated to be the best at what you do, and eager to grow with the business.
- Based in the UK with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Influencer Marketing working with influencers from across the globe.
- Rewarding salary - Our scope for this position is up to £45,000
- Flexible, remote working; come sit in our office in East London and enjoy a daily free lunch, or work from home in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the UK.
- Open and transparent company culture giving every employee direct access to our founders and our quarterly business reviews.
- Uncapped annual leave.
- An annual program of wellbeing activities including a subsidised annual membership to a meditation app and EAP service.
- Your very own Swytch kit! Electric Penny Farthing Lessons.
Diversity is important to us: We are a mixed group of people from many different backgrounds, each with our unique experiences. We respect and admire our differences and believe everyone can make a contribution to Swytch. Our recruitment process is reviewed regularly to maintain its fair and unbiased approach, and our management team has undergone unconscious bias training. We believe our success is based on the innovation of our team, the differing opinions, and the ability to respect each other enough to brainstorm our way to new ideas.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 29-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 20-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £100,500 a year⏰ 11-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 16-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 London