Update day: 26-02-2024
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job Title: KDN Global Head of Solutioning
Location: London (remote)
About KPMG Delivery Network
The world of global advisory, audit and tax compliance services for large multi-nationals is rapidly changing and heavily dependent on technology. The KPMG Delivery Network (KDN) is a KPMG special purpose member firm offering a way for clients to leverage KPMG top talent and technology platforms through regional teams of specialists, enabling economies of scale and a new way of working that expands beyond local capability Together with KDN, KPMG member firms can drive the sales and delivery of global solutions at a competitive price and in a repeatable and consistent manner.
As a member of KDN, you’ll be a part of the KPMG family working alongside some of our profession’s most skilled practitioners on rewarding programs and initiatives that are changing the way business operates, delivering value to our clients, and driving positive change in the communities we serve. You’ll be enabling KDN accelerate new ways of working, using cutting-edge technology and working together with our member firms located in nearly 150 countries to help us achieve our ambition to be the most trusted and trustworthy professional services firm. Through your work, you’ll build a global network and unlock opportunities that you may not have thought possible with access to great support, vast resources, and an inclusive, supportive environment to help you reach your full potential.
KDN Advisory is looking for an outstanding Global Head of Solutioning for the KDN Advisory organization. In this role this senior leader will drive bookings and demand generation, be responsible for managing and maintaining readiness of a global architect team to solution and lead opportunities for KPMG member firms. Additionally, be responsible for driving acceleration campaigns with member firms, set standards for deal qualifications and assignment of technical skill requirements driven by solution pipeline.
How you will make your mark
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse, global team of Solutions and Enterprise Architects to excel in the enterprise space.
- Lead a global presales team, driving revenue growth, and achieving bookings targets for KDN.
- Work with Sales and GTM teams to create winning proposals and solutions.
- Create and maintain a repository of reusable assets for Presales, create pricing and benchmarks over a period.
- Establish and govern standard processes used across teams by using templates, processes, and tools.
- Effectively manage and report out on the KDN forecast.
- Maintain skill matrix and team readiness for offerings in the official portfolio and for new solutions.
- Manage architect assignments based on deal qualification processes and justification.
- Drive acceleration and enablement campaigns with Member Firms and Alliance Teams.
This role is for you if you have
Strong presales leadership experience with a strong experience in supporting solution presales in a large global organization.
• Significant skills and experience with enterprise platforms (SAP, Oracle, Microsoft and Service Now, Cloud and Cyber) • exceptional track record of successful solution selling methodologies and techniques.
- Deal review and deal governance experience
- Must have outstanding stakeholder, inter-personal and relationship management skills, with advanced influencing and negotiation skills.
- Experience managing, communicating, and building relationships across complex, matrixed organizations.
- Must have an exceptional understanding of project delivery and effective record of supporting large-scale and/or complex projects and programs to achieve excellence.
- Have an impressive understanding of relevant business processes that enable delivery excellence, commercial knowledge and awareness including the operational and financial design of complex projects to support successful outcomes.
- Outstanding stakeholder, inter-personal and relationship management skills, with advanced influencing and negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate complex concepts in a clear and compelling manner to executive-level stakeholders.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal teams and external enterprise clients. • Exemplary written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites Qualifications/Tools
- Prior experience in a major consulting firm is a plus but not required.
- Strong Microsoft 365 user experience
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related experience
- Preferred MBA or certification(s) in a business function
KDN is inclusive!
Everyone brings a unique perspective. We want to harness diverse thinking by bringing bright minds together and valuing the differences that lead to stronger insights and innovation. At KDN, we recognise that we need Inclusion, Diversity and Equality to be successful. We want to attract, retain and develop diverse talent at all levels. This means recruiting from the widest possible pool of talent, removing barriers that can prevent our people from reaching their full potential, and fostering a fully inclusive environment which maximises collaboration and empowers everyone at KPMG to bring their whole selves to work. We encourage authenticity, honor individual priorities, and respect your choices.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £75,000/yr - £85,000/yr⏰ 22-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 19-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 21-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 18-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 26-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 25-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £115,000 a year⏰ 12-03-2024🌏 London
💸 £80,000/yr - £100,000/yr⏰ 30-03-2024🌏 London
⏰ 23-03-2024🌏 London