Update day: 19-05-2023
Location: Coalville East Midlands
Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 a year
£25,000 per annum
Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
- On site parking
- Contributory Pension Scheme after 3 months service
- Death in Service
- Uniform, PPE supplied
- Training in level 2 food hygiene
· Conduct MHE training and maintaining up to date records across site and shifts.
· Site manual handling training as applicable and review of site manual handling procedures.
· Liaise with Ops managers to maximize training needs and times for Oakland Team members.
· Keep up to date and maintain site training matrix/ records ensuring legal compliance.
· Ensure site Inductions are completed and up to date for all new starters.
· Produce and maintain training material and certification for all Oakland employees.
· Comply to the wearing of correct PPE for the site and specific tasks.
· Maintaining legible and legal documents/notices for the site regarding MHE.
· Assist with any inhouse investigations relating to MHE, Racking or fore misuse.
· Reporting of failings within the site of any Health and safety rules.
· To support the company in helping to maintain the product, safety, quality, legality and integrity of our food safety culture.
· Keep your skills up to date with current train the trainer MHE guidance/certification.
· Adhere and uphold all Oaklands Safety policies/ rules and regulations across site.
· Adhere to site hygiene/food hygiene standards across site.
· Assist other departments as required.
·Build working relationships with peers and work colleagues both within the departments and throughout the company.
·Operate to high moral, personal and appearance standards.
·Maintain personal discipline, time keeping and morale.
· To comply with all Oakland policies and procedures, especially your own duty of take care towards your own personal health and safety and that of others who may be affected by your actions at work.
· To participate fully in the Company’s Personal Performance and Development process and to undertake training and development relevant to your job.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free parking
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: MHE 230412
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £10 - £13 an hour⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Nottingham, East Midlands
💸 £27,080 a year⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Newark-on-Trent, East Midlands
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Northampton, East Midlands
💸 £31,823 a year⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Alfreton, East Midlands
💸 £77 - £80 a day⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Lincoln, East Midlands
EAL Teaching Assistant Level 2 (English as a Additional Language)⏰ 01-07-2023🌏 Nottingham, East Midlands
💸 £26,000 - £36,000 a year⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Rushden, East Midlands
💸 £24,496 - £26,845 a year⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £16,500 - £19,500 a year⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Rushden, East Midlands
💸 £25,545 - £27,334 a year⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Derby, East Midlands