Programme Leader - Art and Humanities
Update day: 18-05-2023
Location: Loughborough East Midlands
Category: Arts / Design
Job type: Full-time
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a newProgramme Leader of Art & Humanities to join our newestONCAMPUS Loughborough centre.
The role is on a full-time, permanent basis with the location set in Loughborough, United Kingdom.
As a Programme Leader of Art & Humanities you are expected to work closely with our partner; develop, maintain and improve ONCAMPUS delivery of programmes, with responsibility for academic quality decision making; maintain an up to date knowledge of university and ONCAMPUS academic rules and regulations and accurately implement them.
The post holder will contribute to and ensure key quality standards are met via a variety of processes (including moderation meetings, responding to external examiner reports, periodic programme reviews, borderline meetings, QAA Higher Education Reviews & Annual Monitoring visits, and other key ONCAMPUS quality assurance activities).
Similarly, the appointedProgramme Leader will be responsible for actively engaging in the professional development and performance management of reporting tutors to ensure high standards in their teaching and CPD incl. appraisals.
We recommend that if you are interested in any of the roles, you apply as soon as possible.
Interviews will be conducted W/C 29th May 2023.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the day-to-day operational management of the centre by a variety of methods (including arranging cover for teaching staff, curriculum planning, ensuring high teacher utilisation and effective use of non-utilised teaching time, communicating staff and resource needs for the subject to achieve maximum efficiency and value for money).
- Actively engage in the professional development and performance management of reporting tutors to ensure high standards in their teaching and CPD incl. appraisals.
- Provide coaching and counselling to support the wellbeing of reporting tutors.
- Ensure required standards are met for HR, Safeguarding, EDI, Data Protection, Health & Safety, UKVI etc.
What does ONCAMPUS do?
ONCAMPUS teach pre-university programmes with opportunity for guaranteed progression to a wide range of undergraduate and Master’s degrees at leading universities in the UK, USA and mainland Europe. Since 2008, ONCAMPUS has helped thousands of students progress to their chosen university. ONCAMPUS is part of Cambridge Education Group a global company with its headquarters in Cambridge, UK.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 £28,125 - £44,256 a year⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £35,000 - £50,000 a year⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 Derby, East Midlands
💸 £26,000 a year⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £19,637 - £24,380 a year⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Mansfield, East Midlands
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Leicester, East Midlands
💸 £11 - £20 an hour⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Northampton, East Midlands
⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Loughborough, East Midlands
💸 £20,812 - £21,575 a year⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 Loughborough, East Midlands
⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Nottingham, East Midlands
💸 From £10.42 an hour⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 Nottingham, East Midlands