Update day: 16-05-2023
Category: Finance / Bank / Stock
XTX Markets is a leading algorithmic trading company partnering with counterparties, exchanges and e-trading venues globally to provide liquidity in the Equity, FX, Fixed Income, Commodity, and Options markets. We provide consistent liquidity, helping market participants throughout the world obtain the best prices in the various assets classes we cover, regardless of changing market conditions.
At XTX Markets technology is our business and we are a diverse organisation which attracts outstanding talent from across all industry backgrounds. We are focused on teamwork and our people collaborate on all aspects of the business, working openly and with respect for each other, our clients and the market. Our culture is non-hierarchical and one where everyone is valued. We strive for excellence in everything we do.
We are seeking a risk analyst with strong knowledge of real-time market risk and experience of operational risk. The individual will leverage Python as well as other engineering tools in their daily work.
The individual will help embed the culture of risk management within the organisation. This will involve contributing to the development and monitoring of risk methodologies and tools, for all risk types, in line with best practice, company policies, and legal requirements.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to secure a risk position in a fast-paced, award-winning firm, with the chance to expand their general risk experience, and grow their market risk knowledge across a broad range of asset classes and instrument types.
- Analysing and quantifying real-time market risks across asset classes including options.
- Contributing to the ongoing development of market risk framework in Python and Golang, using internal and external models.
- Assessing counterparty risks.
- Contributing to the management of operational risk in line with the risk framework and policy.
- Driving risk reviews of the firm’s key exposures and risk controls.
- Contributing to the firm’s regulatory requirements and documentation.
- Enhance XTX risk management processes and policies and promote good risk management practices across XTX.
- Approximately 3 years working experience, with demonstrable knowledge of market risk, covering a range of asset classes including options, and risk methodologies.
- Working knowledge of probability and statistics, likely from a highly numerate degree.
- Demonstrable programming skills for data analysis, e.g. in Python/Matlab/R.
- An inquisitive approach and an analytical mindset.
- Ability to write clear, succinct, comprehensive reports on risk and process related topics.
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of working with traders, IT developers and support functions.
- Team-oriented with the self-discipline to work unsupervised.
- Strong attention to detail with good problem-solving skills.
- Experience of working within a low-latency trading firm or financial institution.
- Experience working with options, FX, equities, fixed income, and commodities.
- Experience with options risk management and modelling.
- Experience working closely with, or in, an IT or quantitative function within financial services.
- Knowledge of collaborative coding practices.
- Onsite gym, sauna, and fitness classes at no charge.
- Extensive medical benefits including an on-site doctor and therapist at no charge.
- Breakfast and lunch provided each day.
- Various supports for caregivers, including emergency dependent care.
- Beautiful Kings Cross office: https://vimeo.com/257888726
- 25 days paid holiday per year + statutory holiday and paid sick days.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £36,000 a year⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 14-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £30,000 - £35,000 a year⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 London