Security Officer Team Leader - Wakefield, England
Update day: 05-06-2023
Location: Wakefield Yorkshire and the Humber
Category: FMCG Houseware Security
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £11 an hour
Security Officer Team Leader(2476)
£11 - £11/hour
- United Kingdom - England - Yorkshire and the Humber - West Yorkshire - Wakefield
05 May 2023
Pinnacle Group provides people-first, integrated services across a range of community-facing assets and infrastructure – including multi-tenure housing, schools, open spaces, public buildings, utilities, and broadband networks – as well as a range of complementary employment and well-being outcomes. Across the UK, Pinnacle supports over 300,000 homes, 200 schools, and 80 public buildings creating value, providing stewardship, and generating positive outcomes for our customers, our partners, and our clients.
AM Services Group, part of our FM business delivers Facilities Management to Retail Schemes, Manufacturing plants, and Tenanted offices. We pride ourselves on placing people at the centre of what we do, while maintaining our values of high quality and excellent customer care.
Pinnacle Group are looking for a Relief Security Officer to provide professional security services to our client, maintaining the security and safety of their premises, aswell as the people by ways of monitoring, patrolling and surveying the building and their assets.
This role is a full time role working 40 hours per week. This role is working Monday - Friday with 2 varying shift patterns.
week 1: 8:30AM-4:30PM.
Week 2: 12:30PM-8:30PM
It would be required to work 1 weekend in every 4 weeks.
Complete daily security tasks, including but not limited to;
- Use of client software
- Use of client security systems
- Carry out routine patrols
- Locking and unlocking premises
- Completion of detailed incident reports
- Liaison with local authorities
- Operating client switchboard
- Administrative tasks such as the completing of daily occurrence book.
- Carry out any reasonable task requested by the client or Manager, if you are trained to do so.
- You will take an ‘everyone matters approach’ to Health and Safety one site, using your knowledge, skills and resources to ensure risks are controlled in compliance with company Health and Safety processes and procedures and best practices.
- Be the face of the company applying the company Visions and Values to your work at all times, behaving in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintain equipment, materials and uniform.
- Complete general overall training by ways of Toolbox Talks.
- Valid SIA Licence
- Valid UK driving licence
- CCTV experience is ideal but not essential
- 1ST Aid at Work Cert preferred but not essential
- You will need to evidence your honesty and reliability and always maintain a sense of pride in your professionalism in delivering excellent customer service.
- Full 5-year checkable work history
- Resided in the UK for the last 5 years
Pinnacle Group strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone regardless of ethnic origin, gender, disability, age, trade union activity, marital status, religious belief or sexual orientation.
We are Armed Forces friendly. We welcome applications from ex-Armed Forces personnel, reservists, armed forces veterans, cadet instructors and military spouses/partners.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Thirsk, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £10.97 an hour⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 From £10.42 an hour⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Scunthorpe, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £10.92 an hour⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 Huddersfield, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £10.42 an hour⏰ 27-06-2023🌏 Grimsby, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £20,475 a year⏰ 17-06-2023🌏 Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £10.85 an hour⏰ 24-06-2023🌏 Wakefield, Yorkshire and the Humber
💸 £11 an hour⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Wakefield, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Sheffield, Yorkshire and the Humber
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 Leeds, Yorkshire and the Humber