Social Media Coordinator (6M Paid Internship)
Update day: 20-05-2023
Category: Marketing / PR Architecture / Interior Design
Job type: Internship
We are looking to bring on board a Social Media Coordinator (6 Month Paid Internship) to support the Social Media team within Brand at our London HQ in Farringdon! This is a rare and enriching opportunity for someone wanting to get hands on experience in a modern brand with a fun and engaged team.
The Social Media team sits within the Brand Team alongside brand image, retail design, and graphic design. You will have have a hands on role in bringing our brand image to life on our global social media channels. You will be working closely with the Social Media Manager, helping support on day to day tasks with an opportunity to get involved in many parts of the business as we continue to grow and evolve.
- Assist the Social Media Manager with day to day tasks: scheduling, reporting, briefing various teams, social media monitoring.
- Brainstorm with Social Media Manager and Brand Team to define content opportunities for our channels.
- Assist in reporting on social media performance weekly and monthly.
- Assist in editing lofi video content for TikTok and Instagram.
- Work closely with the Social Media Manager and Events team to establish a new social media community strategy for @axelarigato_live
- Use social listening tools to monitor the competitor landscape on social.
- Assist in proactive branded community management on Instagram and TikTok.
- Supporting briefing in social media assets (IG stories) into the graphic design team.
- Assist in capture and coverage of brand events and photoshoots where needed.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, paid performance, events, and brand to optimise our opportunity on our social channels.
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We seek someone who is available ASAP and located in London. You should also have:
- Completed further studies in Marketing/PR/Advertising/Digital or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in similar roles or extensive interning experience.
- You’re an avid consumer of social media who has their finger on the pulse of culture, emerging trends, the influencer landscape, current affairs and pop culture.
- You’re a solid communicator, with outstanding written and verbal skills. You have sound presentation skills.
- An understanding and enthusiasm for the role social media has in modern business and marketing.
- Content creation skills (photography, video editing, videography - with a social first lens).
- You have great time management skills and an attention to detail in your work.
- You’re the ultimate team player, who feels comfortable in receiving (and providing) constructive feedback.
- An adaptable working style that isn’t afraid of shifts in daily demands and priorities.
READY TO JOIN THE A-TEAM?
Thanks for reading this far-we appreciate it. If this ad sounds like you and you want to learn more and apply, please submit your CV in English and answer the screening questions beforeMay 18.
We will contact qualified candidates within 3 weeks. All applicants will be updated within a month.
Location: Farringdon (London)
Contract type: 6 month paid internship
OUR VALUES : DROP
Diversity, Respect, Openness and Passion are our values that we live and breathe. They are the foundation for our current state and what we will always bring with us to the future.
Axel Arigato is an equal opportunity employer and we value a diverse workforce and diverse perspectives. We believe that our differences are a strength and that different life experiences and backgrounds are what makes magic happen. We aim for building a platform through the power of community, inclusivity and memorable experiences externally and internally.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £54,379 a year⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 26-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 30-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £25,000 - £30,000 a year⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 London
⏰ 21-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £60,000 - £70,000 a year⏰ 22-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £61,770 - £78,300 a year⏰ 20-06-2023🌏 London
💸 £85,000 - £90,000 a year⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 London