Update day: 04-05-2023
Location: Milton Keynes South East
Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £13.20 an hour
Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for the next step within logistics and interested in being part of our Administration team that will help you grow and develop?
We are looking for full-time, permanent Warehouse Administrators to come and join us at our site in Milton Keynes! You will be working any 5 days out of 7, covering 14:00-22:00 shift.
Pay, benefits and more:
Here at GXO, we’re proud of the benefits that we offer. In return for your hard work, we’re looking to offer a competitive hourly rate of £13.20. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, as well as a cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension, and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
Ensure communication flows between our warehouse and transport teams to better understand requirements and improve ways of working to drive performance and operational excellence
- Carry out activity timely and accurately to support the delivery of operational objectives and KPI’s
- Undertake administration activities and processes such as pick activity, inbound activity and outbound activity - this will include allocation and replenishment, booking out, loading schedules and driver paperwork
- Maintain and update department spreadsheets and reports as required to ensure integrity of KPI data
- Investigate stock discrepancies and co-ordinate all stock checks
What you need to succeed at GXO:
Experience within a similar role within a warehouse or an operative that has had exposure to administration duties within logistics
- Experience of maintaining and reporting on spreadsheets
- Good understanding of Warehouse Management Systems
- Good levels of both written and spoken English
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of world-class solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.Review XPO’s candidate privacy statement here.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 18-06-2023🌏 Hook, South East
💸 £16.28 - £21.43 an hour⏰ 25-06-2023🌏 Southampton, South East
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Portsmouth, South East
💸 £27,080 a year⏰ 16-06-2023🌏 Portsmouth, South East
⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Farnborough, South East
⏰ 19-06-2023🌏 Oxford, South East
💸 £33,319 a year⏰ 12-06-2023🌏 Aldershot, South East
💸 £22,000 a year⏰ 23-06-2023🌏 Enfield, South East
💸 £25,839 a year⏰ 11-06-2023🌏 Southampton, South East
⏰ 15-06-2023🌏 Southampton, South East